Monday, March 20, 2017

"Ultimately Realize..."


I was studying in the Proclamation to the family this week and there was something in there that really hit me. Something that I have read over and over again but I didn't realize the real meaning of it until this week. In the 3rd paragraph (I think it was) it says,
 "In the premortal realm, spirit sons and daughters knew and worshipped God as their Eternal Father and accepted His plan by which His children could obtain a physical body and gain earthly experience to progress toward perfection and ultimately realize their divine destiny as heirs of eternal life."
The one thing that really stood out to me was that a major part of our Heavenly Father's plan was for us to realize who we really are. For us to realize that we can really become like He is. Isn't that so incredible?! Heavenly Father wants us in this life to ultimately realize the happiness we can achieve as we follow the counsel He gives us. I really love being able to know that Heavenly Father wants nothing more than for us to believe in ourselves and the great potential each of us have. He wants us to know that is really is possible to become like Him. It isn't just a goal He has set that we can look at and say, "I'll never make it." but rather He wants us to believe and know that it is completely possible as we rely on our Savior. So.Incredible.

Well Love you lots!! Have the best day ever!
-Sister Wade

FUN FACTS:
1. We made cookies for members in Ward Council so that was fun
2. Bryanna told us she was pregnant, which is a tender mercy because now she has more motivation to quit vaping(((:
3. I feel like I'm in a Spanish ward. We had 4 dinners in a row where they didn't speak English and they are all members in an English ward haha - so that was an adventure.
4. A member skyped my MTC companion, Sister Vete, who just went home for work and it was really weird to soo her not as a missionary. 
5. Also I may have stood on a doorstep for 4 minutes and gotten so.many.bug.bites.

PICTURES!
 I figured out how to get the pictures off of my camera!! (Thanks to Mamma Park in Las Cruces)


Apparently when we tell people where our church
 is they talk about this tree.
 So naturally we had to
take a picture in front of it. Haha

The dream district(;



One of the 8 year olds in our ward, Hunter Flippo, got baptized 
and so we got to teach the Restoration
 at his baptism and these cute Sisters were there(:

I finally got the pictures from Jacob Kett's baptism! This is his cute family and his son that baptized him.

No comments:

Post a Comment