"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, I have been called of Him to declare His word among His people that they might have everlasting life."
That was the fastest/hardest/best/most spirit felt/incredible 18 months I have ever had and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father asked, little ole imperfect me to represent Him and His Son. It has been the most humbling experience to really come to know Them.
I know "that He lives!" (D&C 76:22) I know with everything that I am that He does. That He lives and this is His work and He is involved in it and in our individual lives every single moment. He knows you and loves you and wants nothing more than for you to find joy and happiness. I know that this is the only way back home. It is only through Him that we can find that peace and joy.
I love you!
1. #PrinceofPeace IS HERE! EVERYONE STOP RIGHT NOW AND WATCH IT! and then share it on FB and Twitter and with everyone you know, mmkay? Here's the link. Super easy right?
2. Conference is my favorite time of the year.
3. Miracles happen everyday so look for them. Then write them in your journal.
4. I made a Mexican dessert that tastes like Key lime pie and it was the best.
5. Other super cool things happened but it'll be cooler if I tell ya'll in person.
If you need my new email it's firstname.lastname@example.org
|BEST PACKAGE I HAVE EVER GOTTEN.|
|So It was Hermana Oliphant's birthday |
so I made her a mexican treat and tried to deliver it during lunch and it may have failed.... haha
|try number 2|
|Cute Hermana Oliphant(:|