Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Goodbye El Paso and Hello Las Cruces!


                          New address
                    2775 N. Roadrunner Parkway
                         #4005
                     Las Cruses NM 88011


It was time for me to get transferred ): I'm gonna miss El Paso so much! But It's alright I am only 45 minutes north in Las Cruces!! I am super excited!! I am now a Sister Training Leader and over two family wards. This is gonna get crazy but I am super duper excited! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me and the people in the Las Colinas and Desert Hills wards(: 

I love love love this gospel with everything that I am. I was reading in the scriptures and I came across this verse that pretty much describes it. It reads "...For this is my life and my light, and my joy and my salvation, and my redemption from everlasting wo...." (Alma 26:36) And I realized that it is so true. This gospel is everything. It is a part of me like nothing else. It truly is my life and my joy. I love being able to have the opportunity to share what makes me so happy. 

A little while ago I was struggling with the desire to serve. I knew it was what the Lord needed of me but I lacked the desire. I prayed and prayed and prayed for the desire. And wow does the Lord answer prayers or what? I realized why I was serving. I realized that the atonement is everything. That this gospel is everything and without it, without the saving ordinances we cannot make it back to live with Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and our families for all eternity. I realized how happy this gospel makes me and all of a sudden that desire came. I wanted to share this with everyone. Every single person I saw I wanted to be able to have that lasting happiness and joy.

I know that Heavenly Father truly does answer prayers that He cares about each one of us individually and wants us to be able to succeed gloriously. My MTC branch president told us one day that "God didn't call you to fail but he called you to succeed gloriously." Isn't that true for all of us? He didn't send us to the earth the fail but the succeed gloriously and he has given us all the tools to do so. But we need to do our part and hold on to those things. Hold on to the truths that will help us receive exaltation and eternal life. It doesn't just come. Nothing in the church or life just come. We have to work at them. I challenge you to continue to work. Continue to become the person Heavenly Father wants you to be.

I love you all and hope you have the best day ever!!

-Sister Wade
P.S. If you want me new address email me and I'll give it to you. Or your can just continue to send things to the NM Albuquerque Mission
P.P.S. thanks again secret friend for the package and all the cute notes!(: 
FUN FACTS:

Hey remember that Elder that I used to call my favorite Elder? Yeah? Well he's in my zone!! So cool! I am so excited. No big deal. haha 
This is my new
companion Sister Ferrin

No comments:

Post a Comment