Tuesday, February 2, 2016

So trios are fun….


So apparently trios are kinda my thing. I am in my second trio!! I am still in El Paso and my new companions are Sister Orseth and Sister Morris! They are the greatest! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us and for this area. I know that everything is in His hands and that we are doing His work. 
Wow I really love being able to say that. I love knowing that I am a representative of Jesus Christ and I wear His name on my name tag.
This week there was a huge miracle that happened!! We were teaching an investigator that works 2 jobs and owns his own business and because of all his work hours he never has Sundays off. We had talked about keeping the Sabbath day holy and he just kept saying "next week I'll come. Next week I'll come." So when we met with him this week and asked him if he was coming I bet you can guess what he said. Haha yup, you guessed it! "Next week." And long story short Sister Ingold being the awesome missionary she is promised him that if he were to come to church this week that Heavenly Father would provide for him and that he would have the money he needed. And all of a sudden he told us "okay, I'm coming. I know that the Lord is going to bless me and so I am coming in faith." WHAAAAATTTT?! It was the most amazing thing ever! It was super cool that Sister Ingold felt prompted to tell him that as well because that isn't something she normally says. Wow so cool and the he found himself a ride and came to church! Crazy! We were so excited!(: I just love being able to see miracles happen in such a big way first hand. Heavenly Father truly does give us much more than we deserve. 
Okay spiritual thought time. haha. This week I have been studying in Alma and something I love so much about this church is that Heavenly Father truly does have a plan for us. He has had one from the beginning of time. That plan is Jesus Christ. So many different religions believe that Christ was kind of the back up plan. That after Adam and Eve partook of the fruit it was THEN that Heavenly Father says "alright now we really need a plan for you to live with me again." But that's not how it was from the beginning of time. (Alma 12:33) 
I love that we truly did pick this plan. We chose Heavenly Father's plan to come to earth and to rely on the Atonement of Jesus Christ so that we can one day return to Him. We all knew it from the beginning. That Jesus Christ was never the back up plan. But rather He is the plan. 

I love y'all lots and hope you have the best day every. Sorry if this email made zero sense. (I swear that happens more times than not haha) but I hope y'all know how much your Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to be able to live with Him again some day. He wants us to come to Him. Rely on the Atonement and become more like Him so that one day we can live with Him, Jesus Christ and our families for all eternity!! 

Love 

Sister Wade

FUN FACTS:
1. We went veggie pickin' for some service last week with our zone so that was fun.
2. After the service we went to celebrate an Elder in our zone's birthday so we went to a Mexican restaurant for pizza... yeah that was funny but they had THE best pizza ever! So props to them haha Who woulda guessed Mexican restaurants and pizza go together. 

PICTURES:
Sister Ingold and I saying goodbye )': we may look angry cause we were. haha We didn't wanna leave but The Lord knows who needs us so I let her leave. Haha 
Sister Orseth (Blonde) Sister Morris and I like an 30 minutes ago cause we gotta take new companion picture before we email right?! haha






Sis. Ingold and I saying goodbye )':
We may look angry cause we were. Haha
We didn't want to leave but
the Lord knows who needs us so I let her leave.

Sis. Orseth(Blonde) Sis Morris and I
We took a new companion photo before we email!

No comments:

Post a Comment