Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tracking is my favorite thing. EVER.

We hiked Mammoth Rock. No big deal.
Sis Morris and I on our way up
Mammoth Rock
HaHa .. Sis Morris playing with the
M&M wrapper Mom sent. HaHa


Heart attacking a less active's
door for service this week (:
This week I also realized how aware my Heavenly Father is of me. I was kinda struggling with not feeling worthy enough and not being good enough this week (well actually that is a Sister Wade struggle i have almost every week haha buuuuut it was more so this week) and during church my favorite person handed me a note and kept walking. I quickly read the note and it said exactly what I needed to hear. No one, not even my companions knew I was struggling with feeling adequate and this note was directed straight at that. She was so inspired to write me that letter and help me with the very thing I needed help with. I know Heavenly Father knows each and everyone of you and He loves you and wants you to know it. If you but look for His hand in all things you will find it.

I was studying today and I came across this scripture that really struck me and I felt like I should share it. The scripture was John 16:33 and it says "There things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace, in the world ye shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." Something really struck me and I realized that that peace only comes from using the Atonement of Jesus Christ and relying on Him. We live in the world and because we live in the world there is gonna be struggles and trials and tribulations and hardships. That is life. That was part of the plan when we signed up for this but we can have peace in those hardships and in those trials as we rely more fully on Jesus Christ and His Atonement. He already overcame the world. He overcame all of your hardships and trails and struggles and all of the above. He did it all for YOU. So that YOU can have that peace in a crazy world. So that YOU can find joy in the hardships. I know that He loves YOU and wants you to rely on Him. Turn to Him and you will be able to have joy in the craziness of the world! 

Love y'all!! 
Sister Wade

FUN FACTS:
Bishop calls on my for EVERYTHING haha
The Pope is coming to Jueraz Wednesday the 17 so the entire city of El Paso is shutting down pretty much. 
I LOVE MY COMPANIONS!!(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment