Sunday, December 4, 2016

Transfers Are Upon Us


Transfers are upon us and the verdict is in....... I'm leaving ): I am so sad to have to leave the Indian School ward and Sister Orton and Sister Acton but I know that all is in the Lord's hands and what He needed me here in Indian School and Eldorado for has been accomplished. Even though leaving and starting fresh again is always hard. But I am going to the West side of ABQ so not to far and I am reopening an area with the one and only SISTER KING! If any of you remember this is the Sister that I actually started my mission with. When I was down in El Paso I was on the West side of the university ward and Sister King was on the East side. So this should be fun!(:

Buuuuutttttt I'm pretty much out of time so instead of reading a letter go to mormon.org and watch the official video for the church for Christmas!! And then make a list of ways you can #LIGHTtheWORLD and then go and do. Serve someone. Make someone's day. Help someone to see Christ more in their lives and especially in this Christmas season and in turn help stregthen your testimony of the Savior. He lives. I know he does and I know He wants us to find happiness. 

Love you all lots. Have the best day ever!! 

-Sister Wade 

Oh and my new address is:
6200 Montano Plaza #1812
ABQ NM 87120

AND Bluffdale 15th Ward Relief Society! I got your letter and it made my day! I was so grateful to hear from all of you! So thanks!(:






Had to say Goodbye
 to Brittany this week ):




Only in New Mexico
do they make Christmas decorations
out of Chiles haha


We had a surprise baptism in the Eldorado ward on Wednesday which was AMAZING and super spiritual(:

So, Sister Morris came back and gave one of our members a taser that she said she had to give us. haha so we pretended to taser Sister Acton hahahah THANKS SISTER MORRIS!

Sister Acton and I had to take a Polaroid
picture at Old Town in front of the Christmas tree
but you can't see the Christmas tree...
But I just love this girl so much!

And goodbye to Sister Petty ):

And to Shirley ):


This is what we did for Thanksgiving
 and got to talk
 to lots of people cause of it!
 It was grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment