Friday, August 19, 2016

Trio Number Tres

AUGUST MLC

TRIOS FOR DAYS
Who would have thought this mid transfer transfers would bring so many changes?! So one of the Hermanas that is in our Zone went home so that she could start school on time and I never thought our companionship would change because of it. BUTTT it did and I'm so excited for it! So we got her companion, Hermana Moss, YUP I AM OFFICIALLY IN A ZEBRA! BEST DAY EVER! (and that would be why my subject is 2/3 English 1/3 Spanish haha I'm so clever) We also are now only covering one ward instead of two and we changed apartments. I'm convinced our companionship changed more than any other companionship in the entire mission, but hey that's okay! 

ANYWAYS, I was reading in the last chapter in Jacob and I came across a verse that I absolutely loved. It's Jacob 7:25 it says, 
"Wherefore, the people of Nephi did fortify against them with their arms, and with all their might, trusting in the God and rock of their salvation; wherefore, they became as yet, conquerors of their enemies."
Just think about that for a minute. That is a promise from a prophet of God that if we put our whole soul into trusting the Lord that we will conqueror all of our enemies. We will be able to stand victorious over all. He will not let us fall, but first we need to do all that we can to trust Him. To be on His team. It doesn't matter what comes at us, if we do that we will win every time. Even if it feels like we can't move one more step, or fight one more fight. If we trust His with all our might we will become better and stronger for it and stand triumphant. 

Love you! Have the best day ever. Oh and Study the Atonement. It will surely blow your mind as it did mine this morning(: 

-Sister Wade

And my new address is 
2775 N Roadrunner Parkway #1303
Las Cruces NM 88011

just in case anyone wanted it...(; *hint hint wink wink*

QUOTE:
"I have learned that not shrinking is more important than surviving." -Elder Neal A Maxwell August 2016 Ensign

FUN FACTS:
1. We're now in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment and man I feel like I'm living in a mansion! I get lost in the apartment. Lots. 
2. We got to go up to Elephant Butte and Truth or Consequences to go on contacting splits with the Hermanas up there and that was super fun! 
3. Brother Park is the best WML ever (:

4. I have officially been eaten alive by mosquitoes and I'm pretty sure I won't have legs when I get home cause I'm gonna itch them off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment