Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Real Miracle

First off, sorry my time management on the computer is something I've progressively gotten worse at so you'll have to forgive me. I'll do better next week! Or at least I'll try. (: And I'll write a long letter next week. haha

This week I have been reminded about something my past companion, Sister Markus, shared. She talked a lot about Peter and the time when he followed the Savior and cast his nets on the other side of the boat and then caught tons of fish. Sister Markus used to always say, the miracle isn't that he caught the fish but the miracle is that Peter listened to the Savior. He was a professional fisherman and he had come in for the night. He was cleaning his nets when the Savior tells him to go back out and throw his nets on the other side. He could have said "You, know I know what I'm doing. I'm a professional." "Or, you think I didn't throw my nets on both sides already?" But instead he listened and obeyed. It was convenient to get back in his boat and to try again but he did as the Savior asked and he was blessed for it. The miracle is that he was willing to listen. How many of us are really listenening to the Savior and being willing to follow everything he says with exactness? I promise that as you listen, set aside our will for the will of the Father, we will not regret it. He will bless us beyond anything we can even imagine.

I love this gospel with everything that I am. I love you all and hope you have the greatest day(:

-Sister Wade

FUN FACTS
1. We got special permission to go with Danny and Monica to the temple for their first time and it was so special!! Monica says she wants to quit one of her jobs and spend the time she would at work at the temple(:
2. Biggest tender mercy of my life was seeing running into Sister Lewis at the temple. Heavenly Father placed us in the right place at the right time so we could see each other for a split second.
3. The Begays woke up real early to pick us up and make us breakfast for Sister King's birthday.
4. MIRACLE!! We finally got back in touch with Michael, (I think I shared that story... if not ask me for it and I'll share it.) We made bread with Sister Bezilla to take to Less actives, and investigators so we took some to Michael and he said he wants us to meet his wife and that he and his wife are coming to church!!! And they did and it was amazing!(:
Hey, lookie here! There is a Whitney street up here in Rio Rancho!! Just for you Whit!(: 
THESE ARE HAND MADE!!!
How cool is that?!

We may have had to use the restroom so naturally we stopped at Del Taco and when you feel guilty about using the bathroom without buying something you just have to get a churro (however you spell that...)






No comments:

Post a Comment